Bark Eater Wellness, LLC
Keeping you active!
I will be out of the office on maternity leave beginning April 1st until early 2022. Please check back for updates. Feel free to e-mail or follow me on Facebook/Instagram for more information!
Located at 24 Sanford St, Glens Falls, NY 12801
Hours by appointment
Located at 400 Clifton Corporate Parkway Suite 499
Clifton Park, NY 12065
(Available Wednesdays and select Saturdays)
New COVID-19 Protocols
In order to comply with state guidelines, there will be several new protocols in place in the office. Information is continuously being sent out so these may evolve and change over time.
A few things we are doing to keep everyone safe:
– Disinfecting all surfaces between clients – door handles, massage table/headrest, bathroom, tools, etc.
– Clients will be asked to wash their hands before and after their massage.
– Hand sanitizers will be available for use throughout the office.
– Unfortunately no friends or family will be allowed inside the office. Please ask them to wait in their vehicles during the appointment.
– Please cancel your appointment if you are experiencing any symptoms such as cough, fever, or shortness of breath, if you have traveled recently or have been in contact with someone who has tested positive with COVDID-19. (There will be no penalty for canceling your appointment for the above reasons.)
– No face work will be done at this time.
“As a runner, Hillary has helped me on numerous occasions with problem areas, especially with a chronic hamstring issue. Her work has made a huge difference in my ability to keep training and recover from my last two marathons. I always leave feeling relief and I really appreciate how she customizes each session based on which areas need work”
“Hillary was so great at removing built up tension and adhesions in my shoulders and upper back. I have full range of motin after just 1 hour. I can’t wait to see her again!”
“I’ve had a few massages with Hillary now and I can’t recommend her enough! She creates a comfortable and relaxed environment. As a runner, I’m always dealing with aches and pains and scheduling regular massages with Hillary has made a huge difference. Hillary takes her time to figure out “the problem spots” and makes sure to address them. I always leave feeling SO much better than when I came in. I’m grateful for Hillary’s services!”
DID I FORGET TO INTRODUCE MYSELF?
Hey there, I’m Hillary.